First Horizon National (FHN) PT Lowered to $10 at Raymond James
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose lowered the price target on First Horizon National (NYSE: FHN) to $10.00 (from $11.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) to Overweight
- Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (PBCRY) PT Lowered to IDR36,500 at HSBC
- Acer Inc. (2353:TT) PT Lowered to NT$21.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!