First Hawaiian (FHB) PT Raised to $30 at UBS
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on First Hawaiian (NASDAQ: FHB) to $30.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) to Underweight
- Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd (600519:CH) PT Lowered to RMB1,948 at CLSA
- Dr Lal PathLabs Ltd (DLPL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,700 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!