First Hawaiian (FHB) PT Lowered to $29 at UBS
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on First Hawaiian (NASDAQ: FHB) to $29.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) PT Lowered to $48 at Stifel
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (DVDCY) PT Raised to EUR11.20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!