First Hawaiian (FHB) PT Lowered to $14.50 at UBS
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet lowered the price target on First Hawaiian (NASDAQ: FHB) to $14.50 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Comcast Corp (CMCSA) PT Raised to $72 at Morgan Stanley
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR40 at Deutsche Bank
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI:BB) (BUD) PT Lowered to EUR60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!