Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) PT Raised to $37 at UBS
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
UBS analyst Saul Martinez raised the price target on Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ: FITB) to $37.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fifth Third Bancorp Announces Preliminary Results of Annual Shareholders Meeting
- Textron (TXT) PT Raised to $70 at Jefferies on Comp Asset Valuation
- e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) PT Raised to $32 at Jefferies as Growing Catalysts Make Consensus Look Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!