Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) PT Lowered to $150 at KeyBanc
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Dollar falls to lowest in more than seven weeks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
KeyBanc analyst Arvind Ramnani lowered the price target on Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE: FIS) to $150.00 (from $170.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GPT Group (GPT:AU) (GPTGF) PT Raised to AUD4.80 at UBS
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Lowered to AUD27.35 at UBS
- Tryg A/S (TRYG:DC) (TGVSF) PT Raised to DKK165 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!