Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) PT Lowered to EUR192 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst George Galliers lowered the price target on Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (NYSE: RACE) to EUR192.00 (from EUR205.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Goldman Sachs analyst George Galliers lowered the price target on Ferrari NV (NYSE: RACE) to $227.00 (from $246.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$7.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Lowered to $650 at Canaccord Genuity
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (601601:CH) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!