Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (FERGY) PT Raised to GBP p 10,900 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Sushasini Varanasi raised the price target on Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (OTC: FERGY) to GBP p 10,900.00 (from GBP p 10,200.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
- Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Neutral
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Raised to EUR120 at Goldman Sachs