FedEx (FDX) PT Raised to $364 at Credit Suisse
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Short Squeeze Sees Bitcoin (BTC) Price Hit a 5-Week High, Analysts Expect More Short-Term Bullishness
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Credit Suisse analyst Allison Landry raised the price target on FedEx (NYSE: FDX) to $364.00 (from $351.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gentex (GNTX) PT Lowered to $39 at Jefferies After Supply Driven Earnings Miss
- Talanx (TLX:GR) (TNXXF) PT Raised to EUR51 at JPMorgan
- PUMA SE (PUM:GR) (PUMSY) PT Raised to EUR115 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!