Fastly Inc. (FSLY) PT Lowered to $17.50 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500 ends near two-year low as bear market deepens
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- Doubleline Capital's Gundlach Says He is Buying Treasurys
- Apollo Global Management Exploring Ryder System (R) Acquisition - Bloomberg
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
RBC Capital analyst Rishi Jaluria lowered the price target on Fastly Inc. (NYSE: FSLY) to $17.50 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) and CSX Corp (CSX) Downgraded on Deteriorating Macro Backdrop
- Shenzhen Expressway Co Ltd (548:HK) PT Lowered to HK$9.80 at HSBC
- Mitsubishi Electric (6503:JP) (MIELY) PT Raised to JPY1,870 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!