Fast Radius, Inc. (FSRD) PT Lowered to $3 at Needham & Company
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst James Ricchiuti lowered the price target on Fast Radius, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSRD) to $3.00 (from $4.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Evercore Partners (EVR) to Sell
- JD Sports (JD/:LN) PT Lowered to GBP1.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Flywire Corporation (FLYW) 'Addresses Customer Payment Pain Points' - Truist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!