FactSet Research Systems (FDS) PT Lowered to $261 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Morgan Stanley analyst Toni Kaplan lowered the price target on FactSet Research Systems (NYSE: FDS) to $261.00 (from $278.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. (2018:HK) (AACAY) to Neutral
- Apollo Hospitals (APHS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,850 at UBS
- Charter Hall (CHC:AU) (CTOUF) PT Raised to AUD17.45 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!