FS KKR Group (FSK) PT Raised to $20 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Truist Securities raised its price target on FS KKR Group (NYSE: FSK) to $20.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- London Stock Exchange Group Plc. (LSE:LN) (LNSTY) PT Raised to GBP80 at UBS
- Spectris Plc (SXS:LN) (SEPJF) PT Raised to GBP27 at UBS
- FS KKR Group (FSK) PT Raised to $25 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!