FOX Corp. (FOXA) PT Raised to $34 at Guggenheim
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst Michael Morris raised the price target on FOX Corp. (NASDAQ: FOXA) to $34.00 (from $32.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FOX Corp. (FOXA) PT Raised to $44 at Credit Suisse
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Lowered to AUD32 at Morgan Stanley
- Saipem (SPM:IM) (SAPMY) PT Raised to EUR2.28 at Morgan Stanley