FLY Leasing Limited (FLY) PT Raised to $11 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
Deutsche Bank analyst Koosh Patel raised the price target on FLY Leasing Limited (NYSE: FLY) to $11.00 (from $8.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) PT Raised to $83 at BofA Securities
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) PT Raised to $394 at Jefferies
- Ultra Clean (UCTT) PT Raised to $59 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!