FCB Financial Holdings (FCB) PT Lowered to $42 at UBS
- S&P 500 falls from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS lowered its price target on FCB Financial Holdings (NYSE: FCB) to $42.00 (from $54.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies as Pent Up Demand Leads to Record Ticket Sales
- Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (CGGJF) PT Raised to Cdn$235 at Scotiabank
- New Relic (NEWR) PT Raised to $80 at Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!