FB Financial (FBK) PT Raised to $53 at Truist Securities
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Truist Securities raised its price target on FB Financial (NYSE: FBK) to $53.00 (from $43.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- South32 Limited (S32:AU) (SHTLF) PT Raised to AUD3.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Bharat Electronics Ltd (BHE:IN) PT Raised to INR165 at Credit Suisse
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Lear (LEA) to Buy on Growing E-Syetems Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!