F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $171 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Credit Suisse analyst Sami Badri raised the price target on F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) to $171.00 (from $167.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- F5 to Participate in Barclays Global Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference
- Suzuki Motor Corp (7269:JP) (SZKMY) PT Raised to JPY6,000 at Jefferies
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,115 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!