F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Lowered to $155 at CFRA
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
CFRA lowered its price target on F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) to $155.00 (from $170.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (FPH:NZ) (FSPKF) PT Raised to AUD27 at Citi
- HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) PT Raised to EUR55 at Citi
- JPMorgan Downgrades Toyo Tire (5105:JP) (TOTTF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!