ExxonMobil (XOM) PT Raised to $69 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Piper Sandler analyst RyanTodd raised the price target on ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) to $69.00 (from $63.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy Dip in ExxonMobil (XOM) - Goldman Sachs
- Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) PT Raised to EUR3 at Barclays
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Lowered to GBP9.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!