ExxonMobil (XOM) PT Raised to $49 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Piper Sandler analyst RyanTodd raised the price target on ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) to $49.00 (from $46.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM) PT Raised to $133 at Argus
- CFRA Downgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Hold
- Suntec REIT (SUN:SP) PT Lowered to SGD1.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!