ExxonMobil (XOM) PT Lowered to $46 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Piper Sandler analyst RyanTodd lowered the price target on ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) to $46.00 (from $62.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nippon Steel, Mitsubishi Corporation and ExxonMobil to Evaluate and Establish CCS Value Chains in the Asia Pacific Region
- STMicroelectronics NV (STM:FP) (STM) PT Raised to EUR44 at UBS
- ExxonMobil (XOM) February weekly 118 straddle priced into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!