Extreme Networks (EXTR) PT Raised to $9 at JMP Securities
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
JMP Securities analyst Devin Ryan raised the price target on Extreme Networks (NASDAQ: EXTR) to $9.00 (from $6.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlisle (CSL) PT Raised to $205 at Jefferies on Improving Demand Trends and Capital Deployment
- Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd (7181:JP) (JPPIF) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Jefferies
- JD.Com (H-Shares) (9618:HK) (JD) PT Lowered to HK$370 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!