Extra Space Storage (EXR) PT Lowered to $147 at Evercore ISI
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
Evercore ISI analyst Steve Sakwa lowered the price target on Extra Space Storage (NYSE: EXR) to $147.00 (from $164.00) while maintaining a In Line rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Travere Therapeutics (TVTX) to Buy
- CTP NV (CTPNV:NA) PT Raised to EUR13.80 at Goldman Sachs
- LEG Immobilien AG (LEG:GR) (LEGIF) PT Raised to EUR53.70 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!