Expeditors Int'l (EXPD) PT Raised to $78 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst Ravi Shanker raised the price target on Expeditors Int'l (NASDAQ: EXPD) to $78.00 (from $74.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expeditors Int'l (EXPD) PT Raised to $112 at Wells Fargo
- China Telecom Corp. (728:HK) (CHA) PT Lowered to HK$3.50 at Nomura/Instinet
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,615 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!