Expedia (EXPE) PT Raised to $138 at SunTrust
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
SunTrust analyst Naved Khan raised the price target on Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) to $138.00 (from $137.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- elementis Plc (ELM:LN) (ELMTY) PT Raised to GBP1.55 at JPMorgan
- Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Raised to GBP27.30 at JPMorgan
- Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (CS) PT Lowered to CHF11.60 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!