Exelon (EXC) PT Raised to $63 at Evercore ISI
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Evercore ISI analyst Durgesh Chopra raised the price target on Exelon (NASDAQ: EXC) to $63.00 (from $56.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ComEd Takes Steps to Implement Approved Expansion of Energy Efficiency Programs
- Banco de Sabadell SA (SAB:SM) (BNDSF) PT Lowered to EUR1.10 at UBS
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG (LHA:GR) (DLAKY) PT Raised to EUR8 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!