Exelon (EXC) PT Raised to $48 at Seaport Global Securities, Following Earnings
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Seaport Global Securities analyst Angie Storozynski raised the price target on Exelon (NASDAQ: EXC) to $48.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) PT Lowered to $110 at Mizuho Securities, Following Earnings
- Fevertree Drinks Plc. (FEVR:LN) (FQVTF) PT Lowered to GBP32 at Barclays
- CD Projekt SA (CDR:PW) (OTGLY) PT Raised to PLN137 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!