Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Jupiter Fund Management (JUP:LN) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Gregory Simpson downgraded Jupiter Fund Management (JUP:LN) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of GBP2.95 (from GBP3.05).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Origin Energy Ltd. (ORG:AU) (OGFGY) PT Lowered to AUD6.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Lowered to Cdn$26.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Empresa Nacional de Telecomunicaciones SA (ENTEL:CI) PT Raised to CLP4,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!