Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades John Wood Group Plc. (WG/:LN) (WDGJF) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Exane BNP Paribas analyst James Evans downgraded John Wood Group Plc. (WG/:LN) (OTC: WDGJF) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of GBP3.10 (from GBP2.75).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades ASMedia Technology inc. (5269:TT) to Neutral
- Mitchells & Butlers Plc. (MAB:LN) (MBPFF) PT Raised to GBP4 at Jefferies
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) to Reduce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!