Evolution Mining Ltd. (EVN:AU) (CAHPF) PT Raised to AUD5.15 at CLSA
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Trent Allen raised the price target on Evolution Mining Ltd. (EVN:AU) (OTC: CAHPF) to AUD5.15 (from AUD4.60) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON:CN) (CRON) PT Lowered to Cdn$9 at Cowen
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PTPP:IJ) (PTPPF) to Neutral
- Swedish Match AB (SWMA:SS) (SWMAY) PT Raised to SEK83 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!