Eversource Energy (ES) PT Lowered to $95 at Wells Fargo
- Futures lower after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Wells Fargo lowered its price target on Eversource Energy (NYSE: ES) to $95.00 (from $102.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Eversource Energy (ES) to Equalweight
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2.30 at Morgan Stanley
- Ferguson Plc. (FERG:LN) (FERGY) PT Raised to GBP110.70 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!