Eversource Energy (ES) PT Lowered to $95 at Janney, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Janney analyst Michael Gaugler lowered the price target on Eversource Energy (NYSE: ES) to $95.00 (from $97.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scor SE (SCR:FP) (SCRYY) PT Raised to EUR31.90 at JPMorgan
- Hunting Plc. (HTG:LN) (HNTIF) PT Lowered to GBP2.20 at Berenberg
- Berenberg Downgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BBL) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!