Evercore Partners (EVR) PT Raised to $145 at UBS
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
UBS analyst Brennan Hawken raised the price target on Evercore Partners (NYSE: EVR) to $145.00 (from $132.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore Partners (EVR) PT Raised to $152 at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) PT Raised to INR630 at HSBC
- Acerinox SA (ACX:SM) (ANIOY) PT Raised to EUR13.50 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!