Evercore ISI Upgrades Helmerich & Payne (HP) to Outperform
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Evercore ISI analyst Amit Daryanani upgraded Helmerich & Payne (NYSE: HP) from In Line to Outperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $23.00).
Shares of Helmerich & Payne closed at $33.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) to Conviction Buy
- Bureau Veritas SA (BVI:FP) (BVRDF) PT Raised to EUR30.50 at Barclays
- Hexagon AB (HEXAB:SS) (HXGBY) PT Raised to SEK140 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!