Evercore ISI Downgrades Deere (DE) to In Line
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Evercore ISI analyst David Raso downgraded Deere (NYSE: DE) from Outperform to In Line with a price target of $424.00 (from $456.00).
Shares of Deere closed at $410.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Craig-Hallum Downgrades Planet Labs (PL) to Hold, 'Revenue Pause Likely To Last Longer Than Expected'
- HudBay Minerals (HBM:CN) (HBM) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at TD Securities
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $11.74 at GLJ Research, 'among the best when looking for solar “parts players” to short'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!