Essex Property Trust (ESS) PT Lowered to $400 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Piper Sandler analyst Alex Goldfarb lowered the price target on Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) to $400.00 (from $420.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aiful Corp (8515:JP) PT Raised to JPY420 at JPMorgan
- Magellan Financial Group (MFG:AU) (MGLLF) PT Lowered to AUD12.40 at Credit Suisse
- Chailease Holding Co Ltd. (5871:TT) PT Lowered to NT$256 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!