Equinix (EQIX) PT Raised to $800 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya raised the price target on Equinix (NASDAQ: EQIX) to $800.00 (from $750.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equinix (EQIX) PT Lowered to $880 at Cowen
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,425 at Kotak
- Equinix (EQIX) PT Raised to $925 at Truist Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!