Entergy Corp (ETR) PT Raised to $120 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Mizuho Securities analyst Paul Fremont raised the price target on Entergy Corp (NYSE: ETR) to $120.00 (from $105.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entergy Corp (ETR) PT Raised to $119 at Morgan Stanley
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
- New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (601336:CH) (NWWCF) PT Lowered to HK$37.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!