Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (ESVIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$5 at BMO Capital
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Michael Mazer lowered the price target on Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (OTC: ESVIF) to Cdn$5.00 (from Cdn$7.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPL Ltd. (UPLL:IN) PT Raised to INR880 at JPMorgan
- Bandhan Bank Ltd. (BANDHAN:IN) PT Lowered to INR390 at JPMorgan
- Radiant Opto-Electronics Corp (6176:TT) PT Lowered to NT$110 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!