Enovix Corporation (ENVX) PT Lowered to $20 at Craig-Hallum
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Craig-Hallum analyst Anthony Stoss lowered the price target on Enovix Corporation (NASDAQ: ENVX) to $20.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enovix Corporation (ENVX) PT Lowered to $20 at Cowen
- Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (CRZBY) PT Raised to EUR12 at Goldman Sachs
- Randstad NV (RAND:NA) (RANJY) PT Lowered to EUR59 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!