Energy Recovery (ERII) PT Raised to $27 at Evercore ISI
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Evercore ISI analyst James West raised the price target on Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) to $27.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD:CN) (TD) PT Raised to Cdn$102 at National Bank Financial
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) PT Raised to Cdn$84 at National Bank Financial
- WeCommerce Holdings Ltd (WE:CN) (WECMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$8 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!