Energous Corp (WATT) PT Raised to $6 at Ladenburg Thalmann
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Jonathan Hickman raised the price target on Energous Corp (NASDAQ: WATT) to $6.00 (from $5.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bajaj Consumer Care (BAJAJCON:IN) PT Raised to INR325 at Kotak
- HKBN Ltd. (1310:HK) (HKBNF) PT Lowered to HK$13.50 at JPMorgan
- Oranogenesis Holdings (ORGO) PT Raised to $25 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!