Endava PLC (ADR) (DAVA) PT Raised to $100 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Mayank Tandon raised the price target on Endava PLC (ADR) (NYSE: DAVA) to $100.00 (from $81.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alkami Technology (ALKT) IPO Opens 37% Higher
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD23.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Lowered to GBP6.77 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!