Enact Holdings Inc (ACT) PT Raised to $27 at JPMorgan
- Wall St falls as policymakers' comments fan rate hike worries; Alphabet slumps
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
JPMorgan analyst Richard Shane raised the price target on Enact Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: ACT) to $27.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enact Reports Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
- Kakaopay (377300:CH) PT Raised to KRW40,000 at JPMorgan
- Hyundai Mipo Dockyard Co Ltd (010620:KS) PT Lowered to KRW105,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!