Emerson (EMR) PT Raised to $100 at Berenberg
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Berenberg analyst Philip Buller raised the price target on Emerson (NYSE: EMR) to $100.00 (from $83.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Southwest (LUV) to Neutral
- HSBC Upgrades Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) to Hold
- HSBC Downgrades Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKGAF) to Reduce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!