Ellington (EFC) PT Raised to $14 at B.Riley/FBR
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
B.Riley/FBR analyst Tim Hayes raised the price target on Ellington (NYSE: EFC) to $14.00 (from $12.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK21,250 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Downgrades HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) to Underweight
- Aritzia Inc (ATZ:CN) (ATZAF) PT Raised to Cdn$44 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!