Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $123 at Credit Suisse
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Stephen Ju raised the price target on Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) to $123.00 (from $116.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FIFA, Electronic Arts (EA) Talks Over Licensing Agreement Have 'Hit the Wall' - NYT
- IMCD NV (IMCD:NA) PT Raised to EUR174 at Goldman Sachs
- Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR32 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!