EastGroup Properties (EGP) PT Raised to $150 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya raised the price target on EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) to $150.00 (from $145.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EastGroup Properties (EGP) PT Raised to $177 at RBC Capital
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) PT Lowered to $270 at Stifel
- Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. (PNE:CN) (PIFYF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.70 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!