East West Bancorp (EWBC) PT Raised to $98 at UBS
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on East West Bancorp (NASDAQ: EWBC) to $98.00 (from $76.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- East-West Bancorp (EWBC) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR630 at Berenberg
- Norma Group SE (NOEJ:GR) PT Raised to EUR55 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!