East West Bancorp (EWBC) PT Raised to $98 at UBS
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet raised the price target on East West Bancorp (NASDAQ: EWBC) to $98.00 (from $76.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- East West Bancorp (EWBC) PT Raised to $98 at Morgan Stanley
- Rotork Plc. (ROR:LN) (RTOXY) PT Raised to GBP3.35 at Societe Generale
- Leonardo Spa (LDO:IM) (FINMY) PT Raised to EUR9.80 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!